Gov 2.0 Radio was pleased to participate in the CeBIT Gov 2.0 conference in Canberra in October 2012. As well as chairing a conference panel, the G2R team curated a selection of interviews relevant to the conference theme and discussion as well as a social stream from the conference.
Live panel recording
In a special live recording of a panel session at CeBIT Gov 2.0 Conference in Australia’s capital city Canberra, facilitator John Wells leads an interactive discussion with a panel featuring:Gov 2.0 in the Continuing Evolution of Connected Government
- Zachary Tumin, Harvard Kennedy School of Government
- Deirdre O’Donnell, Information Commissioner, Office of the Information Commissioner NSW
- Martin Stewart-Weeks, Director, Public Sector Consulting APAC, Cisco
The broad-ranging conversation tackles questions such as:
- How can a culture of Gov 2.0 impact the relationship of citizens to government? And within government?
- What are the connections between e-government, social media and open government
- What are the risks, rewards, and potential of open and connected government?
Panel image courtesy CeBIT Australia