GovCampus is a new type of public-purpose knowledge start-up.
The GovCampus social knowledge initiative is being built in alliance with successful programs like Gov 2.0 Radio and GovCamp together with over five years of journey by the Cofluence team and their public innovation networks.
Its thematic focus will be on:
- Public sphere momentum
- Public-purpose innovation
- Public sector transformation
Shaping the collective journey
Most importantly, the most ambitious part of GovCampus is the aspect that everyone can also make happen: participation.
GovCampus is about mobilising and amplifying what we call ’social knowledge’… living, dynamic intelligence learned and shared through the collective experience of public sphere thought leaders and practitioners. It’s something we’re all part of whenever we meet up with others at events, share ideas online or write long-form papers.
GovCampus is about taking a more mindful, strategic and collaborative approach to such open, social knowledge sharing.
It will support policy-makers and public service practitioners in:
- communicating their priorities and learnings in fresh, engaging ways
- more easily contributing to as well as consuming collective knowledge
- leveraging the ’public value’ of their work through accessing case studies of best practice as well as emergent practice
GovCampus programs will be exploring themes such as:
Weaving a new network of knowledge
In its formative phases, GovCampus initially is a partner initiative with GovCamp Australia with a network of advisors and public innovation practitioners.